It is sure whenever or wherever your phone is drowned in the water you will be panicked. It happens at any time even when you are caring about it. In such case, you may throw your phone and rush to get a new one. It may be damaged but in this case, it would be better you don’t be panicked or make a fast decision. There is also a chance to work. There are several ways to prevent your water damaged the phone. Here are the some of the steps to fix Water Damaged Mobile.
HOW TO FIX WATER DAMAGED MOBILE?
1. Immediately turn your phone off if it is not and do not turn it on.
2. Remove the battery: When your phone is drowned do not think too much, just open the back cover of your cell phone and remove the battery. If you don’t remove the battery it will cause a short circuit.
3. Remove accessories: Remove the SD Card, Sim card, and all the accessories as faster as you can.
4. Do not press any buttons or keys and also do not shake, tap and bang the phone.
5. If the water is too much, you can use a vacuum to carefully suck out water stuck from the cracks that are harder to get at. But you must be careful that all the parts or accessories are out of the device.
6. You can use soft and dry cloth which cause the water to spread around and make your phone dry in short period of time. But do not wipe because this cause the water to spread around.
7. Put the Cell phone in rice bags: Putting a cell phone in rice bags? It sounds ridiculous but it is true that rice can easily absorb the water.
8. Don’t use the hair dryer to dry phone because this may damage the internal components of the phone.
9. Do not open your phone at least before 3 days.
10. If your phone doesn’t turn on, try charging it. If it doesn’t charge, the battery may be damaged. So, first of all, change your battery.
11. If your mobile is turned on and start to work don’t feel secure you must have to be careful about it.
Check also: Hide Pictures & Videos on mobile, Download App