Do you want to view your pictures on a much larger screen on your computer? Or perhaps you want to save the pictures in your phone for future use in your computer? Or maybe you need t send them to someone? How to Send pictures from your cell Phone to Your Computer? There are a variety of ways to do so and some of them are mentioned below.
BEST WAYS TO SEND PICTURES FROM CELL PHONE
You can easily send your photo as an MMS Message to email addresses.
- Enter your email address
- Send the photo
- Login to your email and easily download the photo in your computer
2. USB CABLE METHOD
This is another efficient and easy method to Send Pictures from Your Cell Phone to Your Computer. Find or purchase a USB cable and you are good to go.
- Plug in your phone to your computer using a USB.
- For an iPhone, open up iTunes or for an android phone, access all your files on the mobile phone just as you would access files on your computer.
- Copy all the required pictures and paste it to a drive in your computer.
Syncing your phone is another efficient way to transfer pictured from your cell phone to your computer. The photos will be automatically transferred to your computer on syncing it with the computer.
4. USING THE MEMORY CARD METHOD
Insert a memory card to your phone, transfer the required photos into the memory card file and you are good to go. Almost all phones come with a slot where memory card can be inserted.
- Take out your memory card.
- Plug it into a memory card reader.
- Plug in the memory card reader into your computer.
- The memory card will pop up as a removable disk on your computer and you can easily transfer the required files from the card to a drive in your computer.
5. BLUETOOTH METHOD
This is a suitable method to Send Pictures from Your Cell Phone to Your Computer if you have a computer that consists of an insult Bluetooth adapter and if your phone to supports Bluetooth.
- If your phone supports Bluetooth, turn it on.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your computer. If your computer does not support it, you can buy a Bluetooth adapter which can easily plug into the USB port.
- Make sure that you are standing at least 9.1 centimeters around your computer.
- Connect the computer to the Bluetooth of your phone using the Bluetooth name of the phone. Tap on look for devices and tap on the name which is the Bluetooth name of your phone.
- Select the required picture, click on its options, tap share and tap the Bluetooth icon.
- A request will be sent to your computer asking you to access the picture.
- Accept the request.
6. P2P TRANSFER METHOD
Using a third party application like Flylet will help your transfer files and images to your computer using this method.
- Firstly install the application on your smartphone.
- Install the same on your desktop.
- The application will directly send the photos to your computer and you can access it easily.