Did you accidentally lose all of your contacts on iPhone? How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone? Did you lose it during updates or by accident when using your phone? Are your contacts lost because your phone has been damaged or because you factory reset your iPhone without backup? Under absence of a backup, it is extremely difficult to retrieve the lost and important contacts on your iPhone. Read on to find out how the lost numbers and contacts can be recovered easily on iPhone.
What do we use?
PhoneRescue is the answer to how to recover deleted contacts on iPhone. It is a light and easy to use a recovery program that helps recover lost or deleted data. This program helps to achieve this purpose even without the use of iCloud backup or iTunes. It can be sued to selectively scan, preview and select the required information to be recovered. This software is not only useful for contacts but finds its place as a useful calendar, video, photo, note, text messages and call history recovery app. It also supports all kinds of iOS devices apart from iPhone.
How to do it?
iPhone 7: Features & Price in Nepal
HOW TO RECOVER DELETED CONTACTS ON IPHONE?
Simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch PhoneResuce on your computer.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using a USB Cable.
- Select the Recover from iOS Device option and click the button at the bottom right. This will start the scan of you iPhone.
- As simple as that, PhoneRescue will list out all the deleted as well as the existent files from your iPhone. In the left side, there are options like Contacts, Call history, Messages etc. to choose from, to recover deleted numbers, we select the Contacts tab.
- Preview all the contacts and select the ones you need to recover. Click the recover button and the deleted contacts will be retrieved.
After recovering the numbers and saving it on your PC, you can now transfer the contacts from the PC to iPhone or iPad.