Accidentally deleted your contacts from your Android device? Eager to recover deleted contacts? Did not have a backup? You surely are in a dilemma. With no backup and all of your precious contacts lost, communicating with important people becomes difficult. For situations like these, how to recover deleted contacts from Android?
There certainly must be some way. The best way to recover the deleted contacts from android is the use of Android Data Recovery. It is a program which is quick, easy and light to use. Several android devices like HTC, Samsung, and Motorolaetc. are supported by the program.
What can you do?
With the help of the Android Data Recovery software you can:
- Convert the deleted contacts from android to a printable HTML, VCF or CSV format.
- It supports multiple types of Android phones and devices. Click on the site’s data to see if your mobile or tablet is supported or not.
STEPS TO RECOVER DELETED CONTACTS FROM ANDROID
1. Connect the device to PC
Charge your android phone to over 20% and connect it to the computer. Your computer must have the Android Data Recovery for Android installed. Wait for the computer to recognize the device you have joined.
2. Tap USB debugging on your phone or tablet
• For Android 5.0 and later versions, tap Settings, About Phone and click on Build Number seven times. This will generate a You are now a developer! Signal. After this move on to Settings and Developer options which will give the USB debugging option. The same is the case with Android 4.2 to 4.4.
- For 3.0 to 4.1, enter Settings, Developer Options and tick on USB Debugging.
- For Android 2.3 or earlier versions, tap Settings, Applications, Development and then tick USB Debugging.
3. Choosing the kinds of data and the modes of scanning
An interface will pop up in your computer using which you can select the data to be recovered. Tick contacts in this case.
Start button should be clicked in order to analyze your Android. The Superuser Request will show up on your phone and allow this. Click allow until the pop-up box disappears, after which you can tap the Start button on your computer to scan.
5. Job done
The result of the scan will be showcased on your window. Highlight any of them to see the details of the existing or missing contact. Existing contacts are shown in black while the missing data will be marked read. Choose the required ones and click Recover.
Keep the following facts in mind.
- Always back up your data.
- Recovery after factory reset is also possible using Android Data Recovery.
- It can also recover the backups of screen broken phones.
- The deleted items can only be seen turn by turn using the switch present at the top of the screen.