Nepal is one of the visa-free countries. Passport of Nepal ranks as 90th password throughout the world. Due to which, Nepali people can travel to over 38 countries without arranging anything further for the visa; visa can be obtained on arrival or also without. These 38 countries Nepalese can visit without visa where if you travel is no any stress. It is good to know about the country’s visa requirements.
You ought to have a valid Nepalese passport. We always suggest you make further inquiries from the embassy of the country you tend to visit before you enter their land. Nepalese people can visit these countries gaining free access. Make a glance at the list of countries where Nepali people can have direct access to a valid Nepalese passport.
38 Countries Nepalese Can Visit Without Visa
Check also: Friend Locator- Phone Tracker Mobile App
• India: Freedom of movement; Nepalese citizens may live and work freely in India under the 1950 Indo-Nepal Treaty of Peace and Friendship.
• Cape Verde: Visa on arrival
• Bolivia: Visa on arrival -90 days
• Cambodia: Visa on arrival – 30 days
• Burundi: Visa on arrival – 30 days; obtainable at Bujumbura International Airport
• Haiti: Visa not required – 3 months
• Djibouti: Visa on arrival
• Comoros: Visa on arrival
• Gambia: Visa not required – 90 days
• Dominica: Visa not required – 21 days
• Kenya: Visa on arrival – 90 days
• Laos: Visa on arrival – 30 days
• Madagascar: Visa on arrival – 90 days
• Malawi: Visa not required – 90 days
• Maldives: Visa on arrival – 30 days
• Mali: Visa on arrival
Check also: Is visa required for Nepal?
• Mauritania: Visa on arrival
• Mozambique: Visa on arrival – 30 days
• Micronesia: Visa not required – 30 days
• Pakistan: Visa not required – 1 month
• Philippines: Visa not required – 30 days
• Palau: Visa on arrival – 30 days
• Myanmar: Electronic visa – 28 days. Electronic visa holders must arrive via Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw or Mandalay airports
• Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Visa is not required – 30 days
• Samoa: Entry Permit on arrival – 60 days
• Serbia: Visa required -Visa free for a maximum stay of 90 days for valid visa holders or residents of the European Union member states and the United States
Check also: How much is a tourist visa for Nepal?
• Singapore: Visa on arrival – 30 days
• Seychelles: Visitor’s Permit on arrival – 1 month
• Sri Lanka: Electronic Travel Authorization – 30 days; must hold return or onward ticket
• Tanzania: Visa on arrival – 3 months
• Guinea-Bissau: Visa on arrival – 90 days
• Somalia: Visa required -Visa on arrival for 30 days, provided an invitation letter issued by the sponsor has been submitted to the Airport Immigration Department at least 2 days before arrival
• Togo : Visa on arrival – 7 days
• Tuvalu: Visa on arrival – 1 month
• Uganda: Visa on arrival
• Timor-Leste: Visa on arrival – 30 days.