You might come across the Android mobile of your child, which you need to access. Stalking your loved one’s mobile? Did you forget the password to the app that you used to hide your pictures? How to find the hidden pictures on android? What methods can be employed to access the pictures of your need? Read on to find out.
HOW TO FIND HIDDEN PICTURES?
- Method 1: Using the File Manager App
- Find the file manager app on the Play Store of your Android device. The best one, recommended for use here is the Amaze File Manager app.
- Install the Amaze file manager app.
- Tap open and allow Amaze to access the files of your device. It will also allow you to browse the files on your device.
- Click OK to proceed through the tutorial and then tap the three lined button, which is the menu button on the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Tap settings and slide the Show Hidden Files and Folders button.
- Tap back ti return to the main screen of the Amaze app.
- Tap a folder and start its scan.
- Look for hidden files by knowing the fact that hidden files have a “.” sign in front of the name. most hidden files that you find will be system related.
- If you find the .nomedia file, it will comprise of the hidden images and videos in the Gallery.
Check also: How to Send Pictures from Mobile to Computer?
- Open the web browser on your Mac to allow the Android device to get connected to your Mac.
- Visit the site of the Android File Transfer Website and click on Download now.
- You will now need to click on the androidfiletransfer.dmg file from the list of downloaded files.
- Drag the Android File Transfer software to the Applications folder, which will install the software to the computer.
- Using a USB, connect the Android to the Mac.
- Swipe down from the Android’s screen and tap the USB option.
- Tap on MTP or File Transfer option and then start browsing the Android’s files on your Mac.
- You can easily look at all the folders situated in your Android now, scan for the pictures and you are likely to find hidden pictures in the DCIM, Download or Pictures folder.
Check also: How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android?
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB.
- Swipe down from the top of the Android’s screen and tap the USB option.
- Tap MTP or File Transfer and click the Start button on the computer.
- Now click the Start button and then the Computer button or the file folder icon.
- Click This PC to view your connected devices and double click your Android Device.
- Double click on the Internal Storage and Search Internal Storage bar.
- Type *jpg into the search field, which will search the hidden as well as other pictures. You can also perform the search for the *png image file format.
Check also: How to Fix Water Damaged Mobile (Step by Step)