How to easily create videos on Android? Which app is perfectly suited to edit videos on Android? The answer is right here. KineMaster is a full featured professional video editor used for Android. It supports a huge number of images, videos, and text. KineMaster easily creates videos on Android and offers the features of precise cutting, trimming, multitrack audio, color filters, transitions, volume envelope control and much more.
To easily create videos on Android, one can easily use the KineMaster app. It is a perfect app for amateurs and professionals alike. The app offers full control over the mobile editing process. Handwriting layers option allows a user to draw directly onto the video. The app is perfect for use by educators, short film producers, YouTube creators, mobile journalists and other professionals all around the world.
What are the features of the KineMaster app?
- The app offers reals time video and audio recording.
- It has a variety of animations, audio effects, themes and visual effects.
- The option of volume envelope is also provided. The option offers precise volume control from moment to moment within a single clip.
- It has a huge number of animation styles.
- Video options like brightness, saturation controls, and hue are also available.
- Precise frame by frame trimming is a feature offered by the app.
- The app offers multiple layers of images, effects, video, stickers, handwriting, text and overlays.
- You can download royalty free music, several effects, and stickers using the KineMaster Asset Store.
- All edits can be previewed instantly.
- Audio filters like voice changer are also offered.
- The Mosaic effect, blur effect is provided within clips.
- You can also control video clips using the speed control.
- Wipes fade and 3D transitions effects are also provided.
- You can share your creating using YouTube, Google +, Dropbox and Facebook.
Check also: Periscope: Broadcast live video from Mobile
What permissions are required for the app?
To easily create videos on Android, one can use the KineMaster app. But what permissions are required by the app to work? The app requires the access to the microphone and camera of your phone if you want to directly record videos from the app. It also requires an access to your phone’s storage in order to store the videos created. Projects are saved externally in a folder called KineMaster.
Paid or unpaid?
KineMadter is actually a subscription service. However, you can also use it in the trial mode without subscribing. The trial mode offers free, unlimited, personal and non-commercial use. However, it includes a “Made with KineMaster: watermark on all videos.
You can subscribe the app in monthly and annual basis. Doing so will remove the watermark and offers downloadable asses from the KineMaster Asset store. Overlay, high-quality music, visual effects etc will be available once you subscribe to the app. The subscriptions need to be renewed every month or year depending upon the type of subscription.
Which OS and devices does the KineMaster app support?
KineMaster is used on devices running on Android 4.1.2 and above. However, it will be easier to create videos on Android using this app, if the app has powerful video decoding capabilities.
What are video formats supported by the app?
To easily create videos on Android, the KineMaster app supports the following video formats:
- MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
Check also: How to Screen Record on Mobile Through App
The audio formats supported are:
The image formats that are supported by the app are:
- GIF (Still image only)
The export video format is:
- MP4 with H.264 + AAC LC