Got a new iOS device? Are you confused on how to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad? This article will surely be useful to answer your question. Why do you need an Apple ID?
The Apple ID makes it easier for you to manage your iOS device. You can download content from iTunes as well as the App Store. It also makes it easier for you to sync all of your contacts, reminders, and calendars through the iCloud.
Another use is to activate FaceTime and iMessage on several devices. Using an apple device does not mandatorily require an Apple ID, but to get the best out of your phone, its highly recommended that you make a new Apple ID. Here’s how you do it.
HOW TO CREATE A NEW APPLE ID?
1. Go to the Settings App.
2. On the Settings App, click iCloud.
3. Tap on the option Create a new apple ID.
4. You will be asked a series of questions to be answered. Enter a birth date and tap Next.
5. Now enter your first and last name and Tap Next.
6. Get a new iCloud email address or use your pre-existing email address to sync your new Apple ID with. Enter the chosen email address.
7. Create a strong password consisting of numbers, hyphens, and alphabets.
8. Verify the password and select a security question.
9. Type in the answer to the security question and make sure to remember it for later.
10. After all the required information has been submitted, it is time to agree to the Terms and Conditions. Read carefully before agreeing.
11. To sync iCloud from Safari, contacts, reminders and calendars, tap Merge. If you don’t require the functionality, tap Don’t Merge.
12. Tap the OK button and confirm on Find My iPhone.
So we know how to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad. How to sing out from it? Read on to find out.
1. Open Settings app and tap on iCloud.
2. Scroll down and tap on Sign Out.
3. Tap Delete from My iPhone to ensure the deletion of all Notes stored in iCloud from the iPhone.
4. Select delete or keep depending on if you want to keep or delete the calendars, reminders, Safari or contacts.
5. Enter password and tap turn off.
How to sign in with an existing Apple ID?
1. Open the Settings app and tap on iCloud.
2. Enter email address and password and tap Sign In.
3. To sync iCloud from Safari, contacts, reminders and calendars, tap Merge. If you don’t require the functionality, tap Don’t Merge.
4. Tap the OK button and confirm on Find My iPhone.